Extron Classroom Technology - USFSP
Teaching in Lynn Pippenger Hall? This Monday Minute video shows you how to use the Extron touch panels in the LPH classrooms.
The TLP Pro 725C is a 7" Cable Cubby TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel with a flip-up touchscreen in a Cable Access Enclosure. We redesigned this latest TouchLink Pro touchpanel inside and out with a high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and a high resolution, 1024x600 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass®. The TLP Pro 725C accommodates AC 100 Series and AC+USB AC power modules and Retractor cable retraction modules, AV cables, or AAP™ Connectivity Modules. For fast installation a simple, integrated clamp system quickly secures the enclosure to a furniture surface without the need for additional parts or tools.The TLP Pro 725C is ideal for AV applications requiring both AV connectivity and a customizable touchpanel interface.
The TLP Pro 525C is a Cable Cubby TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel with a 5" flip-up touchscreen in a Cable Access Enclosure. It has a high-resolution, 800x480 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass® and a high-performance quad-core processor for an ultra-responsive touchscreen experience. The TLP Pro 525C supports PoE and also accommodates AC 100 Series and AC+USB Series power modules with AC and USB Type-C and/or USB Type-A and Retractor cable retraction modules, AV cables, or AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules.
The TLP Pro 525C works with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of a broad range of source devices. TouchLink Pro touchpanels operate using standard network infrastructure and are easy to install with reliable and cost-effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. These designs may be used as-is or customized for the application by simply changing individual graphic elements.
- 5" capacitive flip-up touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 24-bit color depth — Vibrant edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Cable Cubby design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections —
- Accommodates AC or AC+USB power module and either five AV cables, or two single-space MAAP™ Mini Connectivity Modules
- AC Power and AC+USB Power Modules are available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- Optional Retractor cable retraction system supports most AV, data, and power
- Included TLP Pro 525C Bracket Kit provides additional flexibility when configuring the Cable Cubby
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant — Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory — Drastically-enhanced response and overall user experience.
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Built-in speaker — Provides audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Patented modular design for fast assembly and serviceability — AV connectivity can be installed or serviced from the top of the enclosure after it is installed.
- Compatible with TeamWork® Show Me® Cables — Show Me cables provide convenient connectivity and user input selection and control for TeamWork Collaboration Systems. Visit the TeamWork System Builder to create a customized system for your collaboration environment.
- System connection status indicator provides visual feedback if the touchpanel is not communicating with a control processor
- High speed USB 2.0 port — For future expansion.
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Integrated lid switch automatically wakes the touchpanel when opened and can trigger any other system function
- Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode
- TLP Pro 525C enclosure is UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
- Integrated side clamps secure enclosure to the furniture surface — Cable Cubby can be secured in place without additional parts or tools.
- Top surface is available in a black anodized finish
- Installation routing template available
- Cable Cubby Builder is available at www.extron.com/cablecubbybuilder — Intuitive online tool for enclosure selection, pricing, and cable and connectivity selection.
- Manage, monitor, and control this device remotely using GVE - GlobalViewer Enterprise Resource Management software
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software — GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
Experienced Director of services with a demonstrated history of success in the higher education industry. Skilled employer Relations, Nonprofit Organizations, Career Development, Coaching, Conflict Resolution, and instructional design. Provide guidance on tech strategies and trends for state-of-the-art classrooms, course development, and faculty design support services. Recognized as a thought leader regarding the intersection of AV/IT, collaboration technology that supports his organization's mission to deliver world-class research and tech solutions for higher education institutions. Strong community and social services professional with strong education background with a Post Graduate focused on curriculum and development.
David Brodosi #highered #highereducation #STEM #brodosi #davidbrodosi
David Brodosi #brodosi #bayboro #university #sunset #photography #nature #outdoors #stpete #family #Epcot #disney #flowers
David Brodosi is an experienced Director with a demonstrated history of success in the higher education industry. Skilled employer Relations, Nonprofit Organizations, Career Development, Coaching, Conflict Resolution, and instructional design. David Brodosi provides guidance on tech strategies and trends for state-of-the-art classrooms, course development, and faculty design support services. Mr Brodosi is recognized as a thought leader regarding the intersection of AV/IT, collaboration technology that supports his organization's mission to deliver world-class research and tech solutions for higher education institutions.
David Brodosi’s Research/Specialty Areas: Emerging Educational Technology, Instructional Design Services, Online Learning, Faculty Training & Development, Team Leadership, and Management Theory.
Post a Comment